Saturday, October 20, 2012

Rosy's Playlist


Today is a huge day for me. I just finished writing Rosy. Of course, I've finished writing the novel several times--since I began it almost 15 years ago. But today I finished the version that I plan to send out to the world. Right now it's with my beta-readers. I'll make a few more changes and corrections based on their feedback, then get it to the formatter.

 
Each chapter is named for a song--mostly from the late 1970s, when the book is set. The Table of Contents is called Rosy's Playlist. At the beginning of each chapter, the heading will be linked to Amazon where you can buy the song as an MP3 download. I think that will be fun. 

But here, I've linked Rosy's Playlist to the artists on YouTube. Hope you enjoy...

Rosy's Playlist

Problems--Sex Pistols


No comments: