Friday, April 1, 2011

Sold 1,150 plus books in March--it's possible

Just last month, when I sold 450 books, I wouldn't have believed that I'd sell over 1,000 books in March. And many of those books--especially Dating My Vibrator (and other true fiction) were sold in the UK. At one point the book was #211 in UK Kindle:



I'm not writing this to brag (well maybe a little), but because I want to share how explosive the ebook market has become. People are doubling and tripling sales each month. And, like many others, I'm a complete unknown--at least as far as New York publishing is concerned.

My other news: Vestal Virgin--suspense set in ancient Rome is now available in trade-paperback. I don't think it's linked up yet on Amazon, but I'll let you know when it is. The book is absolutely gorgeous, thank to Jeroen ten Berge's design and Terry Roy's formatting.


4 comments:

Ruth Harris said...

Suzanne, Good for you! This is absolutely terrific. Plus I've been meaning to tell you for ages that I just love your titles. Brilliant!

Suzanne Tyrpak said...

Thanks so much, Ruth. That means a lot coming from a great writer like you!

(I seem to come up with titles when I'm swimming!)

Alain Gomez said...

You are a credit to the short story genre. Just goes to show that they *can* sell quite well. Congratulations!

Suzanne Tyrpak said...

Thanks Alain! Short story writers unite!