Wednesday, August 4, 2010

DATING MY VIBRATOR ON KINDLE NOW


I'm happy to announce that DATING MY VIBRATOR (and other true fiction) is now available on Kindle for just $2.99

Dating My Vibrator and other true fiction is a collection of nine true and almost true short stories all based (unfortunately) on my own dating experience. After nineteen years of marriage I was thrust into a brave new world of dating: online, offline, standing in line, listening to lines. And I have survived to tell these tales. CAUTION: if you’re contemplating divorce, these stories may convince you to consider marriage counseling. If you’re out there dating, chances are you will relate. OMG! Here’s a scary thought: maybe you’ve met some of these guys. Names have been changed to protect the guilty.


Here's a link to buy the collection:
http://amzn.to/aVm6qI

Please buy it and post a (good) review.

Please don't tell my father about this!

No comments: