Thursday, October 7, 2010

Four 5 star reviews this week--Joe Konrath says "Pure Comedic Brilliance!"

I'm so excited. Dating My Vibrator (and other true fiction) got four 5 star reviews this week on Amazon! J.A Konrath says, "Pure Comedic Brilliance.'

Pure Comedic Brilliance, October 5, 2010
J. A. KONRATH "Thriller Author" (Chicago, IL USA) - See all my reviews (Author, Draculas!)

This review is from: DATING MY VIBRATOR (and other true fiction) (Kindle Edition)
Suzanne Tyrpak has created a truly unique collection of short stories in this offering. It seems impossible that one woman has had such misfortune in the world of online dating, but Suzanne's bad luck is our reading enjoyment. Please believe me when I tell you that books that are simultaneously this insightful and hilarious do not come along all that often. I write thrillers, I read thrillers, so for me to rave about a short story collection based in the world of online dating signals a truly unforgettable work. You simply have to read this.


I love Suzanne, October 6, 2010
Terry Silver "retired" - See all my reviews (Author of Nunzilla Was My Mother...)

This review is from: DATING MY VIBRATOR (and other true fiction) (Kindle Edition)
If I could, I'd give "Dating My Vibrator" six or more stars. It's that funny and that well written. I've been disappointed in the past by books written by women that were advertised as being humorous, which I thought were more silly than funny. Suzanne is witty, intelligent, and indomitable. My sympathies, Suzanne, regarding your disastrous dates. Couldn't help laughing though. I'm looking forward to other works by you. Talk about making lemonade out of the lemons in your life . . . how about making custard pies and throwing them at your dates?


Absolutely freaking hysterical!!! A must read!!!!!, October 3, 2010
William B. Crouch (Durango, CO) - See all my reviews (Author, Draculas!)

This review is from: DATING MY VIBRATOR (and other true fiction) (Kindle Edition)
Suzanne Tyrpak knows of what she writes. This is a razor-sharp, witty, laugh-out-loud collection of stories about the pitfalls of on-line dating.

It doesn't matter whether you read suspense, historical, romance, or crime fiction. Tyrpak knows how to write, and knows how to perfectly draw a character.

Miss out on this utterly charming collection at your own risk.


Laughing my hooters off..., October 3, 2010
Tyler Nunnally "ReadingIsFundamental" (New Jersey) - See all my reviews

This review is from: DATING MY VIBRATOR (and other true fiction) (Kindle Edition)
A combination of a great sense of humor, and an ability to actually write, makes Suzanne Tyrpak's collection of 9 short stories well worth the [...]price. Women will definitely relate, while men will laugh and ponder whether they've done something similarly stupid in their past. To her credit, Ms. Tyrpak hasn't created a stage where she is blaming men, she simply tells us many wonderful stories about the interactions that take place in today's dating world (Internet included :-)) between men and women. Lucky for us, she has a good enough sense of humor to look back and laugh at herself and write about it.

No comments: