Sunday, October 17, 2010

Draculas! HaHaHaHaHorror


Draculas! on Kindle
Draculas! is ridiculously funny--over-the-top horror. Here's my Amazon review:


This review is from: DRACULAS (Teaser Chapters) (Free Sample of the Upcoming Novel Release) (Kindle Edition)
I admit it. I was afraid to read, Draculas! Having read other books by these authors, my imagine went wild with expectations for violence and terror. And they didn't let me down. Plenty of blood and guts, but what's unexpected is the humor. And, for me, the humor makes the violence palatable...or should I say yummy. Really got me into the Halloween spirit.

My only complaint: this story is set in my hometown. Excuse me, someone's knocking at my door--be right back. "Oh, hi Blake." (It's Blake Crouch.) "Hey, what's up with your face? Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

OMG, can you believe he bit me? Had to slam the door on him. Wait a second...got to spit out a few teeth.

Like I was saying, the story takes place in Durango. Wait...another tooth. What's happening here?

Sorry, I'll get back to this review later. I need a snack. Think I'll head over to the hospital right now.

note: don't read this book if you have a clown phobia.

No comments: